Gilles Marin’s Great-Grandma’s Virus Neutralizing Protocol
How to prevent getting the flu, or any kind of other airborne sickness,
and how to eradicate the COVID-19 contagion
and prepare for the next one.
TaoTouch - Taoist Healing Touch® www.chineitsang.com Director of the Chi Nei Tsang Institute, California, USA Co-directeur de l'institut de Chi Nei Tsang, Nice, France Universal Healing Tao and Chi Nei Tsang Senior Instructor since 1986
Books by Gilles Marin: Five Elements Six Conditions, North Atlantic Books 1999 Chi Nei Tsang: Healing From Within, North Atlantic Books 2010
Please spread the seeds of healing: Share with your co-workers, friends and family!
Against COVID-19 in order of progression of the disease
Reminder: I am not a conventional licensed allopathic medical doctor. I am a practitioner of holistic medicine. I am sharing here my experience and knowledge about the use of home remedies, which can prevent or enhance greatly the use of conventional medicine.
• STAY WARM. Stay away from cold winds and drafts. Protect your throat and neck.
• High dose of Vitamin C 1gr. (1000 mg) 3 x daily.
• Hot ginger tea during the day and a grog before bed (juice of 1/2 lemon, hot water, honey, 1 shot of rum).
• Steaming the house nonstop with a blend of essential oils of eucalyptus (3 drops), mint (2 drops), thyme (1 drop).
• When you go out, spray some Cologne water or rub some essential oil on your mask, yourself, and your car.
If you get any kind of symptoms:
• Homeopathic remedy: Oscillococcinum (1 full dose 3 x daily)
• If still congested: stop oscillococcinum and take Yin Chiao pills (3 – 5 pills 3 x daily) or take grapefruit seed extract.
• Steaming with essential oils of eucalyptus, mint and thyme directly through your nose and mouth 20 minutes 2 x daily.
• In case of fever: double Vit. C intake + hot and strong ginger tea or grog + Sauna or blanket to break a sweat. If there is high fever more than two days, take the fever down with pharmaceuticals.
• If there is bronchitis turning into pneumonia: double again Vit. C intake + pharmaceuticals (antibiotics) + mustard seeds hot cataplasm on the chest to loosen up phlegm + cupping on the upper back.
• Take an herbal expectorant (consult your health food store and local Asian food store)
• I also recommend acupuncture at each level of treatment: before feeling sick to enhance the immune response, while being sick to enhance the effect of all remedies, and after being sick to help a faster recovery.
Living in times of flu epidemics in populated areas we have to assume that we caught the virus, called COVID-19, and that we are carrying it with us all the time. This is a virulent kind of flu virus that has already taken many victims. Although there’s a sentiment in some of the medical community and the media that COVID-19 is not the flu because it is a novel virus (meaning a new virus), the fact is, it is a NOVEL strain of the FLU. We have to take it seriously and be efficient in eradicating it. Being a virus, it is not affected by conventional medications such as antibiotics. It can only be neutralized by antiseptics. Let’s neutralize it, on, around, and in ourselves with disinfectants to prevent it from reproducing and spreading.
Unfortunately, conventional disinfectants, even those found in pharmacies, are toxic if taken internally. Even the otherwise safe hydrogen peroxide, at a safe concentration, is loaded with heavy metals to stabilize it sufficiently to make it industrially marketable worldwide under any climate and traveling conditions. So, to take internally, the only relatively safe disinfectant you can buy is the alcohol in your favorite hard liquor drink, and no doctor will ever tell you to use it as a medicine!
Fortunately, you don’t have to become an alcoholic in order to avoid getting the flu. There are other very potent natural antiseptics we can find in a non-toxic form, if used wisely. Only remember that even pure water, taken in excess, can also kill you! In addition, there are many ways to strengthen your body’s resistance with a healthy lifestyle, diet, and with food supplements that efficiently enhance your vitality and enable your immune system to repeal and neutralize viruses: Go for the old-time home remedies and the health food store.
When the virus gets in your system, it needs several days to incubate before it can reproduce to the point of making you very sick. It incubates first in your throat and your nasal cavities.
• At this point you don’t have any symptoms at all and you might even feel quite good. However, this is the time where you are the most contagious! Be mindful and respect the rules of social distancing, and thorough hygiene.
• If you gargle with a disinfectant and breathe a blend of essential oils of thyme, mint and eucalyptus (at the proportion of 1 drop of thyme, 2 drops of eucalyptus, and 3 drops of mint), it will eliminate and repeal the virus during its incubation period and you might be able to escape the contagion unharmed. Put some of that blend on your hands, mask or scarf, around your nose and mouth, but be careful not to touch your eyes with it. It is not dangerous but can be very painful for a few minutes.
Avoid mucus producing foods such as pasteurized dairy, sugar, especially in drinks such as sodas and reconstituted fruit juices from concentrates, starches such as commercially produced boxed cereals, wheat, corn, potatoes, rice, pasta and bread, and their derivatives. Don’t surcharge your system with overeating. When in excess, even the best food ends up corrupting inside your body, making your digestive system overwork. You want to save your energy for your defense system.
I used to have asthma and I used to catch flus that turned into bronchitis, keeping me incapacitated for weeks. I got rid of asthma years ago by learning how to use essential oils and to avoid getting the flu with my own great grandma’s herbal knowledge and ancestral wisdom about traditional healing (she was the “sage-femme”, the mid-wife – healer of her village in Southern France). I haven’t caught the flu for over ten years, and this is without taking flu vaccinations (I don’t like the neurotoxicity added to the vaccines for preservation). The last few times I caught the flu I was sick just for a few days. I stopped all medications for asthma and I only keep a small inhaler in case of emergency, especially when I travel.
I developed a simple protocol to avoid catching the flu and to get rid of it rapidly if I do, based on home remedies, good hygiene, and a healthy life style. This is the protocol I am sharing here with you. Please feel free to share with all your co-workers, neighbors, friends and family.
If we are smart, this hard epidemic can teach us to never, ever catch the flu again if we are able to learn from it and adopt the right strategies.
First thing in strategy, learn about your enemy.
What is the flu virus and what is its role in life?
A virus is seen by the scientific community as the smallest, but nastiest being on the planet. However, from my perspective, a virus is not being mean. It is just doing its job, which is to speed up death. When living beings are getting unhealthy, they attract viruses. Viruses are very strange beings. They don’t eat. You don’t attract them because they are hungry. You attract them by your chemistry that has become acidic by excess stress hormones (adrenaline, norepinephrine and cortisol) in response to a chronic inflammatory condition, or by excess stress in your life, being too tired, or being upset for a long time.
As a matter of fact, from the scientific perspective viruses are not really alive. They don’t eat and they don’t have sex. They just work. Not fun. They do reproduce though, but for that, they need an unhealthy being full of adrenaline to, basically, clone themselves in. This cloning time, or gestation time, is also called incubation time. During that time, they stick their little arms into your mucus membranes in your throat and your nasal cavities. There, they cluster, multiply, and create a festering site of infection within a few hours or a few days depending of the strength of your immune response.
During these few days of incubation, the viruses are very contagious because they are reproducing, but they are also very vulnerable because of not being yet completely established inside you, their host. Even though they cannot be affected by antibiotics - because they are not really alive - they are the agents of death - they can be neutralized by two simple things:
1 – A disinfectant that breaks their little arms of contamination – They cannot attach themselves and fall prey to your antigens.
2 – A change of program: The host is too vital to be diseased. Not enough adrenaline in the blood. The viruses cannot reproduce fast enough before your antigens take care of any infection they produce in your body. They get discouraged and look for someone else to bounce on and contaminate.
If you are very healthy be mindful of the people around you who could catch viruses bouncing off of you. Please be polite, apply the disinfecting protocol on yourself like everyone else should.
So, the first two rules to respect in order not to fall victim from the flu virus are:
1 – Thorough hygiene:
- Wash your hands or disinfect them after every time you touch something that could have been touched by someone else.
- Gargle with salt water, a mouth wash, or your favorite alcoholic hard liquor
- Sip hot tea throughout the day (ginger tea will keep you warm and strengthen your lungs while making the viruses fall from your throat to your stomach instead of your lungs, where they dissolve in your digestive juices).
- Systematically decontaminate your living space by spraying or wiping hydrogen peroxide, white vinegar, or alcohol on surfaces.
- Repeal and kill the airborne germs and viruses by keeping an essential oil diffuser going at all time with a mix of disinfecting oils of your choice. You can pick your favorite scents, they all have antiseptic properties. The most recommended and most common are: thyme, eucalyptus, mint, oregano, bay laurel and lavender, which are also beneficial to your lungs. Being pleasant to smell, they also enhance your immune system by contributing to a better mood and a higher spirit, which brings down your adrenalin level and raises your serotonin level.
2 – Keep yourself healthy in order to create more serotonin, the hormone of good health, and lessen adrenaline, which feeds diseases.
- With fresh, good and healthy nutrition (but be careful not to overeat and overload your system, which creates more adrenaline as a result – quality over quantity always).
- With plenty of rest and satisfying sleep. Do take naps as often as possible.
- By staying mentally uplifted and emotionally calm. Turn the emotionally upsetting TV bombardment off. Listen to calming and pleasant music. Take walks in nature or go sit under a tree a least once a day even if it is just in your own backyard.
- By keeping warm.
- By taking advantage of social distancing and by indulging in consuming garlic and onions and other spices (viruses and bacteria hate them). They strengthen and clean your blood.
- By eating fermented foods or taking probiotics – Cultivate a strong population of good bacteria in your guts. They will chase out naturally any bad bacteria that is trying to invade your organism. You will need them if you need to take antibiotics to fight a secondary infection brought by the flu.
3 - Stay at home: In times of contagion, in order to block further contamination, it is important to prevent the virus to spread and to contain it right where it develops. If you must go out for grocery shopping or other indispensable activities, protect yourself and others by following this protocol, using your favorite disinfectants on, in and around yourself.