Q: I have a new Chi Nei Tsang client with extended endometriosis and uterine fibroids. I would really appreciate some advice in ways I can help her.
Endometriosis and its pattern of tension are the cause of menstrual pain. Menstrual pain comes from spasms of the tissues inside the sacral cavity. These spasms cause pain and rigidify the surrounding muscles as a protection against pain, affecting the iliopsoas, with a repercussion on the quadratus lumborum, bringing also lower back pain.
TaoTouch treatment for Endometriosis:
• General TaoTouch Chi Nei Tsang connecting Large Intestine, breath, and emotional charges.
• Progressively accessing lower abdomen with gentle touch to open access to the sacral cavity.
• Systematic Peace Touch to alleviate menstrual cramps and to unwind the endometriosis.
• No more ice cold food or drinks.
• Sunning 3 x daily to change the chemistry and produce more serotonin.
• Sleeping longer by going to bed earlier and staying in bed longer.
Fibroid tissue is different. It is not painful and can take a lot more action.
The TaoTouch approach on fibroids is very efficient. You have first to localize the emotional landscape that feeds the tumor to stop feeding it.
Then, the manual technique consist of melting the tumor by making it float and disconnecting it from its roots and working on it like melting a block of ice.