Herbal Treatment for Kidney Stones
Make a decoction of these three roots:
• gravel root (queen of the meadow)
• marshmallow root
- Shred and mix an equal amount of each
- Brew a tbsp of the mix for 20 minutes, or bring to boil,
- Let it sit overnight
- Bring to boil again before serving
- Drink a cup every day for one month.
- I recommend sipping the tea throughout the day.
In case of extreme pain and bleeding, add a handful of corn silk to infuse for 15 minutes after the tea has been brought to boil and the heat has been turned off.