Cancellation Policy - Crete Retreat
Here is our current cancellation policy for the Crete Retreat, Summer 2023:
Deposits are non-refundable. They may be transferable to a future class retreat within the next year, in full or partially, depending on when cancellation occurs.
Note: Paypal/Bank Fees will be deducted from any refunds.
• 12 weeks or more prior to start of retreat:
Tuition, less deposit and paypal fees, is fully refundable or trasferable if the Chi Nei Tsang Institute is notified 12 or more weeks prior to the start of the course. Full deposits are transferable to a future class retreat within the next year.
• 6-12 weeks prior to retreat:
Half the tuition for each class is refundable if CNTI is notified between 6-12 weeks prior to the retreat. Or the full tuition and half the deposit are transferable to a future class retreat within the next year.
• 6 weeks or less prior to retreat:
Full deposit and full tuition are not refundable if CNTI is notified less than 6 weeks prior to the retreat. The full class tuition portion is transferable to a future retreat within the next year. The full deposit is not transferable.
Rescheduling due to unforeseen events:
• If a class retreat must be rescheduled on our end due to wildfires, covid, or other such events, full deposit and payment will be transferred to the next dates. If you are unable to come to the next one, your deposit and tuition payments may be refunded in full, less payment processor fees.
• The retreat is expected to fill quickly, so register early to reserve your spot!
• Check for early bird registration cut off dates.
• Make sure to note the "full balance due by" date.
No refunds given for online classes as they are recorded and shared for access anytime, up to the 6 month cutoff date posted for each class.
Treatments with Gilles
Please contact Revital to discuss Gilles' treatment cancellation policy.