In Person Classes/Retreats
• 12 weeks or more prior to start of course:
Class deposit and tuition, less paypal fees, will be fully refunded if the Chi Nei Tsang Institute is notified 12 or more weeks prior to the start of the course.
• 6-12 weeks prior to course:
Half of the deposit and half the tuition for each class is refundable if CNTI is notified between 6-12 weeks prior to the course. Or half the deposit and the full class tuition portion is transferable to a future class retreat.
• 6 weeks or less prior to course:
The full deposit and class tuition is non-refundable if CNTI is notified less than 6 weeks prior to class. The full class tuition portion is transferable to a future class retreat.
Rescheduling due to unforeseen events:
If a class retreat must be rescheduled on our end due to wildfires, covid, or other such events, full deposit and payment will be transferred to the next dates. If you are unable to come to the next one or so, your deposit and tuition payments may be refunded in full, less payment processor fees.
• Courses are expected to fill to capacity so register early to reserve your spot!
• Check for early bird registration cut off dates on each class page if applicable.
• Make sure to note the "full balance due by" date on each class page.
No refunds given for online classes as they are recorded and shared for access anytime, up to the 6 month cutoff date posted for each class.
Treatments with Gilles
Please contact Revital to discuss Gilles' treatment cancellation policy.